Friday, October 9, 2009

Nobel Peace Prize

Hey everybody. It's good to be here today. (Hey Charlie you are making my month with all of the responses, I'll get back to you soon but in the meantime you should check LJ's response to you on the erosion of civil liberties... And oh yeah we'll see you tomorrow!)And now on to the big news!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Norwegian Nobel Committee for selecting me, of all people, for the Nobel Peace Prize. I really wasn't expecting it. This award is not simply about my administration... Sorry I confused myself with Barack Obama for a second. It happens all of the time.

I was perusing through cnn.com and I was surprised to see the following headline: Obama: Nobel Peace Prize is 'call to action' . Wow that's a pretty big deal. I immediately had this urge to visit foxnews.com and instead of resisting the temptation I decided to go for it. This is what I found: Fat City: West Virginia Town Braces for TV Show Depiction. I'm not even kidding. That was the main story. Next to it, the secondary headline (without a picture) was: Obama's Peace Prize Draws Criticism, Even From Some Liberals. I swear that is priceless.

The Definition of a hater according to Wikipedia is:

Hater(person), a person who harbors intense feelings of dislike. Often used as a slang term for such a person when the reason for the dislike is perceived as unfounded or rooted in prejudice.

I'm fairly certain that this definition absolutely positively, 100% describes FOX News. So, just in case it hasn't been stated before, I'm proclaiming right now that:

FOX News is the biggest hater television station in the history of T.V.

The good news for Obama is that according to comedian Katt Williams, it's really a compliment. See for yourself and think of Sean Hannity.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1562061092

No comments:

Post a Comment