Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Obama vs. Fox News

Alright y'all I'm mad sick. Right now I'm rocking a 101.4. Word is bond. So I will crawl into bed shortly and continue my 20 hour bed time extravaganza. That said I've said several times that Barack Obama and I are homies. He reads my blog religously. True story. It became obvious when I looked at the New York Times and saw this headline: Obama Agrees With Ghetto Hippie, Fox News are a Bunch of Haters. You can read it for yourself here.

OK I lied about the name of the headline. And the whole part of him reading my blog or caring that I exist. In all seriousness I don't think it is coincidence that the Obama Administration declared war with FOX at the same time that I declared them the biggest Hater TV Station in the History of Television. Disregard the fact that the NY Times article came out before my blog entry. Clearly they are using some type of brain scan on me and stealing my ideas...

...off to Copyright court!

... or maybe to bed to recover from my fever induced delirium, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment